- Created: Sunday, 19 June 2016 09:41
- Hits: 3014
The benefits of the graduates of “Banking University”:
high level of professionalism which provides:
* modern curriculum, concerted with European universities and the best international certification programs (IFA, ACCA and others);
* high-quality practical training in structural subdivisions of the National Bank of Ukraine, authorities, leading banks and financial institutions;
* training at central banks and financial institutions in Europe: the Bundesbank (Germany), Narodowy Bank of Poland, the Czech National Bank, regional branches of the PKO BP bank, stock exchange, Izba Skarbova (Poland), insurance companies, cooperative banks in Germany;
* possibility of modeling banking activities within a virtual bimodal teaching and training banking system;
* high-level of foreign language, innovative professional knowledge and skills due to teaching contemporary subjects in English by practicing scientists, namely: " Compliance risk Management", "Behavioral Finance", "Corporate social responsibility", "Man is a citizen of the Earth";
* obtaining a double diploma as a result of cooperation with foreign universities as well as certificates of ACCA, ISMM, EBC * L, IFA, CIPA;
* modern European thinking, respect for people, responsibility, communication, stress resistance, creativity, ability to work in a team;
* employability even during training, including part-time employment.
University students may be attractive and useful for financial institutions in the following areas:
* conducting outreach activities to the public, bank customers according to institution policy;
* carrying out advertising campaigns for financial institutions during seasonal promotions and brining new products to the market;
* cobranding measures;
* working as a hall managers (in terms of part-time employment);
* formation of personnel reserve for banks - highly qualified, motivated, proactive, responsible honest specialists, with a broad outlook and distinguished by innovative knowledge, high moral standing and active lifestyle.
Joint training of specialists for the banking system of Ukraine, namely:
* formation of professional standards and competent requirements for specialists;
* development of curricula, programs and teaching and methodological recommendations;
* creating joint teams for writing textbooks, manuals, monographs, research papers, guidelines for practical application in banking business processes;
* organization of practical training for Master students (45% of the curriculum hours);
* work on the themes of Masters’ theses that have applied character and may be defended in banking institutions;
* awarding scholarships for the best Master students (1400 per month)
* joint work on scientific researches that have applied character
* organization of advanced training for banking staff (seminars, workshops, exchange of experience, etc.)
* creating target groups of bank employees for their retraining (15-20 people), based on the requirements of financial institutions
* formation of the list of jobs which University Master students could occupy in terms of part-time employment
* formation of orders for using the test bench of the University "Educational and training banking system (SABO B-2 and BBC ENIGMA)"
* formation of orders for bank sites monitoring and the system of remote customer service to determine the optimal perception of their interfaces by bank customers.